Divine Retribution Mission Summary
Divine Retribution Rewards and Requirements
Divine Retribution Mission Objectives
- Enter the Portal
- Find Tyreen
- Defeat Tyreen the Destroyer
- Collect the Vault Key
- Loot the Vault
- Leave the Vault
- Return to Sanctuary
- Go to Lilith’s Room
- Give the Vault Key to Tannis
- Talk to Tannis
- Place the Eridian Artifact
Divine Retribution Walkthrough
Enter the Portal
Defeat Tyreen the Destroyer
Staying alert and watching for Tyreen’s next attack is highly important, as little movements such as lifting her hands and slamming the ground will indicate that several rows of crystals are about to come your way. These rows of crystals can be avoided by moving side to side, much like avoiding Troy’s purple energy balls.
Collect the Vault Key
Loot the Vault
Enter the Vault and loot everything inside.
Leave the Vault & Return to the Sanctuary
Go to Lilith’s Room
Give the Vault Key to Tannis & Talk to Her
Place the Eridian Artifact
Place the Eridian Artifact into the chest in order to unlock it.
Quick Tips and Tricks for Defeating Tyreen the Destroyer
- Constantly move and jump in a clockwise/anti-clockwise direction around the arena.
- Always aim for Tyreen’s head, as this is the weakest part of her body.
- When Tyreen has collapsed, use your characters special ability to deal as much damage as possible.
- The Varkids that spawn throughout the fight are a great way to achieve your second wind due to their low hitpoints.
- Try not to panic and take risky moves as Tyreen the Destroy isn’t as difficult as she may initially seem.