Killavolt Boss Guide Tips and Tricks
- Keep moving. You need to jump to avoid electrified panels on the floor and to watch out for the electric shots he’ll constantly shoot at you.
- Shoot Killavolt in his back to land critical hits. This requires you to move quickly behind him but you can also hit him from the front by jumping (esp. if your gun has a goon spray to it). Grenades can also help here.
- Shooting him in the dick as Moxxie instructed does the same damage as a critical shot but trying to attack him once his shield is down (which means a big electrical attack is coming) is harder to pull off than it might be worth.
- Save the health in the chests around the perimeter until the end of the battle.
- Consider “saving” weaker enemies when you’re towards the end of the battle because killing them will give you a “second wind” to cheese your way through it.
- Keep your distance, if you get too close he will kick you and that does huge damage.
Killavolt Wave 1 (Destroy Blue Health Bar 1 and 2)
Your goal is to shoot him in the back. You can also shoot him in the dick but that’s harder to pull off. Both do about the same level of damage.
When Killavolt lifts his arms in the air, he’s open to attacks but he’s also about to unleash electricity onto the ground. Be conservative with your shots so you can get out of the way.
Those yellow tiles are about to turn into electrified tiles. Keep jumping around to avoid Killavolt’s electrical shots and the soon to be electrified tiles.
But hey, now his back is turned again. Fire away!
This cycle will repeat. Once the next section of his health is down he will run towards you again. The floor gets harder to avoid but you can always jump repeatedly, even if you’re not sure where the electricity is.