Lair of the Harpy Mission Summary
Lair of the Harpy Rewards and Requirements
Lair of the Harpy Mission Objectives
- Return to the Floodmoor Basin
- Talk to Wainwright
- Go to Jakobs Manor
- Ride the Lift
- Go to Jakobs Manor
- Ring the Doorbell
- Go to the Dining Hall
- Survive the Ambush
- Go to the Theater
- Kill the Anointed Goliath
- Enter the Projection booth
- Unlock the Trap Door
- Find the Vault Key Clue
- Take the Record
- Exit Through the Cellar
- Return to Wainwright
- Give the Record to Wainwright
Lair of the Harpy Walkthrough
Return to Floodmoor Basin and Speak with Wainwright
Talk to Wainwright
Go to Jakobs Manor
Head to the onscreen marker to reach the travel gate of Jakobs Manor.
Ride the Lift
Make your way through the area, taking out enemies as necessary until you reach the location of the lift.
Once you’ve reached the lift, press the button to the right of the lift to lower it.
When it arrives at the bottom, jump on and pull the lever to head back up.
Go to Jakobs Manor & Ring the Door Bell
Go to the Dining Hall
Go upstairs and meet Aurelia in the Dining Hall. When you’re ready, open the door to the Dining Hall.
Survive the Ambush
Surprise, surprise… it was a trap all along. A short cutscene will begin and reveal that that Aurelia has been working with the Troy and Tyreen. Thankfully, Wainwright distracts Troy and informs you to search for the Vault Key.
Go to the Theater
After surviving the ambush, make your way to the Theater. As you make your way through the Manor, you’ll encounter waves of COV forces that you will need to clear.
Once you reach the large Library, use the staircases to reach the top floor and travel towards the back of the room. As you near the back, a large Goliath will break through the wall. Defeat him and use the broken wall to reach the next room.
Kill the Anointed Goliath
Enter the Projection Booth
Unlock the Trap Door
In order to unlock the Trap Door – which is located on stage – press the button that is located next to the three switches. You will then need to use the each of the three switches to rotate between different props on screen.
Enter the Secret Room
Find the Vault Key
Crawl through the gap and make your way through the secret room and interact with the skull that is sitting on the large bookshelf in the bedroom.
Take the Record
Exit Through the Cellar
Return to Wainwright
Give the Record to Wainwright
Give the record to Wainwright to finish the mission.
Tips and Tricks for Defeating the Anointed Goliath in Borderlands 3
- The Anointed Goliath will send shockwaves out towards you, jump over these or risk being dealt significant damage.
- Always move around, as he has the ability to warp to your exact location. This special attack is one that you do not want to be caught by.
- At times, the Anointed Goliath will shoot out Flaming Skulls towards your direction. These can be avoided by simply running in the opposite direction or shooting them out of the air.
- This particular boss is rather challenging as the only real strategy to successfully take him down is to run and gun at every opportunity.